Virtual Reality as a Service (VRaaS)
Virtual Reality as a Service (VRaaS) refers to the delivery of virtual reality experiences and content as a service to customers over the internet. This service is typically offered on a subscription or pay-per-use basis, providing access to virtual reality hardware, software, and content without the need for users to own their own VR devices. VRaaS can be used for various applications, such as gaming, education, training, therapy, and entertainment, and is expected to grow as VR technology becomes more accessible and widespread.
The Top 5 Virtual Reality Firms in 2023
These companies offer a range of VR products and services, including VR hardware, software, content, and VRaaS. Some of these companies specialize in VR gaming, while others focus on enterprise applications such as training, simulation, and therapy.
- SunnyBoy Entertainment: SunnyBoy is home to a collaborative force of creative artists and seasoned filmmakers who produce state-of-the-art narratives and immersive content across an array of platforms.
- Applied VR: Virtual reality-based treatments represent a comprehensive approach to chronic pain that empowers patients with accessible digital tools self-managed in their own homes.
- Ajax Creative: Partnering with brands & agencies to create emotionally compelling campaigns, commercials & branded content.
- VR Media: VR Media utilizes the most innovative 3D scanning technology to create immersive virtual spaces.
- Innowise Group: Innowise Group is not only a software development company but also a friendly community of high-grade engineers striving to change the world through digital innovation